International Business Structuring
In order to successfully launch a business and start receiving economic benefits, it is sometimes necessary to set up several enterprises in different countries
- opening branches and representative offices abroad;
- assisting in the choice of an optimal jurisdiction;
- performing corporate structure optimization for convenient business management and, if necessary, easy change of ownership;
- performing tax accounting for foreign organizations;
- providing support for international business contracts;
- structuring assets to avoid risks.